Find the career that's right for you with MFT at our latest recruitment event!
Come along and find out more about the rewarding and varied opportunities available across MFT. The day will give you the opportunity to meet representatives from our Hospitals, Managed Clinical Services and Nursing & Midwifery Team’s and ask any burning questions you might have.
We’re currently recruiting for various roles in the below disciplines:
- NMC registered Band 4 Nurse Associates
- Band 5 Registered/Pre-registered Nurses
- Third year Nursing Students
There’s no need to register your interest, just drop in to:
The Education Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital Site, Manchester, M23 9LT
Anytime between 10am – 3pm
Benefits of the day:
- Meet our teams from Wythenshawe, Trafford, Withington and Altrincham Hospitals (WTWA).
- Meet our team from Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital (RMCH)
- Meet our team from Saint Mary’s (Women’s)
- Meet our team from Manchester Local Care Organisation (MLCO) – Community Services
- Meet our team from Clinical Scientific Services/Critical Care (CSS)
- Meet our team from Research & Innovation
- Meet our team from Pre-registration & Preceptorship
- Meet our team from NHS Professionals (NHSP)
- Be interviewed on the day for current job roles.
- Get a feel for what MFT can do for you and your career!
- Pick up a few goodies along the way!
We’re really looking forward to you joining us on the day!