We aim to help patients achieve their optimum mobility and independence and improve their quality of life by treating painful conditions that affect the feet and lower limb.
By referral only by GP and/or Healthcare Professional.
Services are provided at:
- Abbey Hey Clinic, Constable Street, Abbey Hey M18 8GB Tel: 0161 223 4193
- Alexandra Park Health Centre, Whitswood Close, Alexandra Park M16 7AW Tel: 0161 226 0101
- Chorlton Health Centre, Nicolas Road, Chorlton M21 9NJ Tel: 0161 861 8888
- Levenshulme Health Centre, Dunstable Street, Levenshulme M19 3BX Tel: 0161 861 2300
- Longsight Health Centre, 526/528 Stockport Road, Longsight M12 0RR Tel: 0161 225 9274
- The Foot Hospital, Rusholme Health Centre, Walmer Street, Rusholme M14 5NB, Tel: 0161 861 2200
- The Vallance Centre, Brunswick Street, Brunswick M13 9UJ, Tel: 0161 274 1550
Appointment only, 9.00am – 4.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Early morning (8.00am. – 9.00am) and after school appointments (4.00pm – 5.00pm) available at The Foot Hospital.
The Foot Hospital, Rusholme Health Centre, Walmer Street, Rusholme M14 5NB. Tel: 0161 861 2216 (Reception)
We provide a range of services including:
- Minor surgery for painful corns and nail conditions such as ingrowing toenails
- Foot ulcer assessment and management
- Biomechanical assessment of gait problems
- Prescription and manufacture of foot orthoses
- Assessment and management of children’s foot problems
- Foot health promotion and education
- Advising carers on basic footcare.
Referrals from your Health Care Professional or GP. We are unable to accept self-referrals.
Central Manchester Podiatry require a referral from your GP or other health professional. You must be registered with a Central Manchester GP.
Please email completed referral forms (secure/encrypted) to: firstname.lastname@example.org