Assistive listening devices are extra pieces of equipment to use alongside your hearing aids or cochlear implant to help you hear better in certain situations.
For example they can help you to:
- Hear better on your mobile phone
- Listen to your music directly through your hearing device
- Connect to Bluetooth devices directly through your hearing device
- Hear a speaker at a distance, for example at a meeting or lecture
- Hear a speaker in a noisy situation like a restaurant more easily
We can arrange an appointment to give you advice and to demonstrate equipment that may help. For more information please contact us on 0161 2764613 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org