Assistive listening devices are extra pieces of equipment to use alongside your hearing aids or cochlear implant to help you hear better in certain situations.
For example they can help you to:
- Hear better on your mobile phone
- Listen to your music directly through your hearing device
- Connect to Bluetooth devices directly through your hearing device
- Hear a speaker at a distance, for example at a meeting or lecture
- Hear a speaker in a noisy situation like a restaurant more easily
Drop in session
Come along to our drop in sessions where our volunteers can give you advice and demonstrate equipment that may help. At these sessions our volunteers can provide you with information on different devices available. Our sessions are friendly and informal so feel free to bring along any questions you may have.
For more information please contact us on 0161 276 4613 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop in to: Audiology department, Peter Mount Building, Manchester Royal Infirmary. The first Monday of each month 2-4pm except Bank holidays.