The sessions are run within the Day Hospital and patients can be referred through their GPs.
- Comprehensive nursing assessment including blood pressure and weight.
- Consultant / nurse specialist review.
- Physiotherapy assessment / individual and group exercise programmes.
- Referrals to Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and other relevant health professionals as needed.
- Joined up working with patients’ GPs, District Nurses, etc.
- Referrals to a Parkinson’s UK information and support worker.
- Ongoing support through a phone advice line.
For further information, please contact:
Parkinson’s disease nurse specialist – 0161 217 4249
Day Hospital – 0161 217 4250