Keep up to date with what's happened so far and what's coming next
- September: North Manchester General Hospital (NMGH) included in the government’s New Hospital Programme
- January: NMGH masterplan development commences
- October: £54.2m of New Hospitals Funding secured to fund early works including demolition and the Multi-Storey Car Park and Cycle Hub
- March: Manchester City Council approves the Strategic Regeneration Framework and the planning application for the Multi-Storey Car Park and Cycle Hub
- March: Further £14.8m secured for enabling works
- April: NMGH becomes part of Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust group of hospitals
- May: Demolition of Limbert House commences.
- Trust HQ demolition commences
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust New North View Scheme starts on site.
- Multi-Storey Car Park and Cycle Hub set to open