Withington Community Hospital is situated in West Didsbury. We would encourage you to consider using public transport to get here. If you are driving, this section gives you information on parking arrangements and charges.
The Main Car Park for the hospital is located off Nell Lane.
Visitor Car parking charges
The following price structure applies:
- First 20 minutes – Free (visitors can pick up & drop off at each entrance)
- Up to 2 hours – £3.00
- Up to 3 hours – £4.00
- Up to 4 hours – £5.00
- Up to 5 hours – £6.00
- Over 5 hours – £10.00
Frequent visitor concessions
- Frequent Visitor Concessions less than 4 weeks – £13.00 for six exits (no limit on use).
- All-day ticket – £3.00 per visit – for patients experiencing delays with appointments or complicated examinations.
Lost tickets – £10.00 – if required contact our Security team.
A pay station is located in the main car park area.
- Parking for blue badge holders is free
- Wheelchairs are available at the main entrance. If you need assistance from the car park to the entrance of the hospital please use the buzzer at the car park barriers and we will try to assist you.