Mr Vaibhav ModgilConsultant Urological Surgeon and Andrologist
BM, MSc, FRCS (Urol)
- Masters degree with Merit in Leadership for Health Service improvement at the University of Birmingham 2019
- Erectile Dysfunction (including Penile implant surgery)
- Peyronies Disease (curvature of the penis)
- Premature Ejaculation
- Male infertility
- Penis unburying surgery
- Penile reconstructive surgery
Vaibhav graduated from the University of Southampton, completing his surgical training in Manchester & Birmingham. He undertook further specialist training in:
- Western Australia (Perth).
- University College London Hospitals, Institute of Andrology
- Erectile dysfunction surgery in Miami, USA.
Extensively published, he is also a member of the:
- European Association of Urologists (EAU) Male Reproductive and Sexual Health guideline group
- International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM) young researchers and clinicians committee.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS) Executive committee for Andrology and Genito-Urethral Surgery (AGUS)
- SoMe lead for the Journal of Clinical Urology (JCU) & British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS).
- Question writers panel for the Intercollegiate fellowship exam in Urology
- British Association Of Urological Surgeons Educational Committee
- The Urology Foundation (TUF) Scientific Committee
Medical Secretary/PA: Miss Nikki Mining
Department of Urology
Manchester Royal Infirmary
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 0161 276 6137
Fax: 0161 701 5558