We work in a variety of health care settings at MRI including Intensive care, stroke recovery, rehabilitation, care of the elderly, heart and respiratory problems and musculoskeletal injuries.
Outpatient Services include:
- Treatment for adult musculoskeletal injuries such as sports injuries, whiplash, back problems
- Gym classes including anterior cruciate ligament rehabilitation
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Respiratory and neuro outpatients
Community services include:
- Neuro and Orthopaedic Outreach where therapy is carried out within patients homes and sometimes workplaces.
In-patient referrals are via the ward you are being treated on. Out-patient referrals are via a CMFT consultant.
Therapy Services Unit 1
Manchester Royal Infirmary
Services are mainly between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm, with some out-patient areas offering earlier and later appointments. An out of hours service and weekend service is available for emergency respiratory patients and there is a weekend service for orthopaedics.
Reception: 0161 276 4102