There are many places to eat either at the Eye Hospital or within close walking distance.
The ‘moment to eat restaurant’ in the Eye Hospital Atrium is open 24 hours a day.
The restaurant area in the children’s hospital is a short walk away offering a wide range of food:
- A breakfast and lunch counter serving traditional favourites
- New self-help salad bar with extended choice and selection
- New grab and go area designed specifically for customers ‘on the go’
- Additional snack counter offering a wide range of snacks; and
- A full high street Subway
Alternatively, there are Costa Coffee outlets in the Manchester Royal Infirmary and the Children’s hospital and a Starbucks in St Mary’s Hospital atrium. A Marks and Spencer Simply Food can be found outside the entrance of the eye hospital.
Fruit and vegetable stands are located in the Eye Hospital atrium and Children’s Hospital entrance Monday to Friday.