Quitting can be difficult, so why not make it easier?
- Quitting can be difficult, so why not make it easier?
- Free, expert advice and friendly support.
- Free, personal quit plan, tailored to your needs.
- Stop smoking treatments to help beat cravings.
- Motivational tips on how to stay on track.
- Choose the support you want, to fit your lifestyle.
Patients can self refer to the service by calling 0300 4562400 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Hospital in-patient and out-patient referrals can be made to the service via EPR in the hospital.
A hospital based Stop Smoking Adviser is based at Trafford General (two days per week).
Daytime and evening appointments are also available throughout the Trafford Borough.
Monday to Friday daytime and evening appointments are available. Service is by appointment only.
Trafford Stop Smoking Service
0300 4562400 (24 hours, 7 days a week)