For patients, relatives, carers and professionals and it is staffed by clinical nurse specialists, a nurse assistant and Christie volunteers. The nurses are able to discuss symptoms, diagnosis, treatment options, possible side-effects, advanced disease and the emotional reactions to changing circumstances. The nurses are able to sign-post to benefit advice, cancer support services around Manchester, national charities, travel insurance companies and more.
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
- Located on the glass corridor
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester,M20 4BX
- Telephone: 0161 446 8107 or 0161 446 8100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition follow this link which provides information and support including videos and podcasts about life with and beyond a cancer diagnosis: