Have you thought about becoming a member of our NHS Foundation Trust? Anyone aged 11 years or over can become a member and it’s free to join. As a Member of our NHS Foundation Trust, you would have a very real opportunity, through your elected representatives (Governors), to shape our future and ensure services are developed that best meet your and your family’s needs.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Receiving regular membership information
- Electing representatives to our Council of Governors
- Being able to stand for election to our Council of Governors (if aged 16 years or over)
- Taking part in surveys and sharing your views with us through our Governors
- Attending member events, including our Young People’s Event and Annual Members’ Meeting.
We have ambitious plans for our hospitals and your support and involvement is vital to our future success. The NHS belongs to all of us and it’s important that people have the opportunity to share their views. If you value our services and believe in our future, then be part of it and become a member today.
We are currently undertaking a public membership recruitment campaign across our various hospital sites and key community locations and would be delighted if you, your family, friends or colleagues would consider becoming a member. You can apply by clicking the ‘Become a Member of our Trust – Membership Form’ button. Or you can contact our Membership Office for a paper form on 0161 276 8661 or at FT.firstname.lastname@example.org.