MFT provides services and support for the education, training and professional development of medical/non-medical clinical staff and students to help achieve their maximum potential in delivering high quality healthcare and current good practice.
Find out more about our services via the following links
- Undergraduate Medical Education
- Postgraduate Medical Education
- Non-Medical Student Practice Placement Information
- Trust Library
- SAGE & THYME training
- Manchester Medical Masters Programme
We have a robust management arrangements and a dedicated team of staff who continually evolve to meet the changing demands of medical education. Our focus is to support the large number of undergraduate and postgraduate medical staff and students in the hospitals. We quality assure and manage our training placements to ensure the highest standards and experience for our learners.
We promote a culture of teaching and learning for all our staff, trainees and students to underpin the safe, high quality healthcare that we provide for patients.
Part of our richness and vitality comes from the range of services that come under our remit, alongside highly experienced and committed staff who deliver the day to day support.
Innovation in the way we deliver learning sets us apart. Our facilities across both sites include lecture theatres, seminar rooms, clinical skills labs, simulation and human factors centre and a mock ward.
Our facilities include:
- The Education Campus – Oxford Road Campus
- Education and Research Centre – Wythenshawe Hospital
- Simulation and Human Factors Centre – Wythenshawe Hospital
For further information please contact:
- Oxford Road Campus – Peter Nield at email@example.com or call 0161 701 1903
- Wythenshawe Site – Fiona Merriman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 291 5761
- North Manchester Site – Matt Hampson at email@example.com or call on 0161 720 2720