The Practice Education Facilitator (PEF) Team is part of the Professional Development and Education Team, which has a wider remit regarding professional development and education; including preceptorship, return to practice, clinical skills and revalidation.
Role of the PEF team
The role of the PEF Team is to ensure the provision of high quality learning environments for all pre-registration learners within MFT. We assist in ensuring that every learner receives an outstanding clinical placement experience, which meets both quality assurance standards and regulatory body requirements.
We offer support on educational issues to any learner or member of staff at MFT. This may include:-
- Providing on-site support to learners/staff with educational concerns/queries
- Information on the completion of learner paperwork
- Support with the failing learner
- Support with learners requiring reasonable adjustments
- Information on supervisor/mentorship/educator courses
- Information on university curriculums/requirements
Please see your student notice board for your PEF contact details. Alternatively, please contact any member of the PEF team and we can ensure you are directed to the correct person.