We would be delighted if you would join us at our Trust Open Day for Young People 2023. Find out more about exciting NHS careers and give your views about health!
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is the largest NHS Foundation Trust in the country, with ten hospitals in Manchester and Trafford and a wide range of community services across Manchester. You can read our event flyer here.
Join us to:
- Tell us your views about health care, to help us make important future decisions
- Hear from our expert staff about how they got into the NHS and loads of exciting and varied jobs you probably never knew existed!
- Talk to the NHS Careers Hub and Patient Experience teams about volunteering and work experience
- Find out how you can become more involved in our NHS Foundation Trust by becoming a Member and/or joining our Youth Forum (if you’re aged 11 years or over).
- Get involved Learn about a huge range of NHS careers, from nursing and midwifery, medicine and radiology to ophthalmology, and play therapists.
There will be over 20 stalls and activities on the day providing information and a chance to chat with representatives from:
- Medical illustration
- Mental Health Services
- Specialised Play Services
School/college teachers are welcome to bring along groups of students with the event also being open to NHS staff to bring along family/friends.
Ready to book your place? You can do by emailing Danielle Morrison on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 276 8661.
Interested in becoming a public member of our trust?
If you have a family member or friend who you think would be interested in becoming a public member of our NHS Foundation Trust, application forms can be found and completed here: https://secure.membra.co.uk/Join/MFT