There are a number of items you need to bring with you which will help us during your appointment. These items may not apply to everyone but we ask you consider this list:
- Spectacles and reading glasses.
- Wear your contact lenses, unless attending the corneal topography clinic.
- A list of current medications or bring the medication boxes with you
- Insulin or something to eat if you are diabetic.
- Sunglasses – you may be given eye drops which increase light sensitivity.
- Consider bringing a book to read.