Car parking for patients and visitors at our Oxford Road site is largely located in one of our two multi-storey car parks located at either the North East (Grafton Street Multi-storey) or South West (Hathersage Road Multi-storey) of the site. The Hathersage Road car park is closest to the hospital.
Each of these car parks provide parking for patient, visitor and staff car parking and operates a pay on foot system where customers make their payment for parking on exiting the car park.
From Monday 3rd April 2023 the below charges will apply:
- First 30 minutes – Free (visitors can pick up and drop off)
- Up to 2 hours – £3.00
- Up to 3 hours – £4.00
- Up to 4 hours – £5.00
- Up to 5 hours – £6.00
- Up to 7 hours – £10.00
- Over 7 hours – £15.00
- Weekly ticket – £20.00 (not available to staff)
- Monthly ticket – £40.00 (not available to staff)
If you have been to an out-patient appointment or attended Accident & Emergency and your visit has gone over 6 hours, you will be charged only the £5 rate. Please speak to a member of Security staff at the car park before paying and bring proof of your appointment or attendance.
We do not charge for parking for:
- Disabled badge holders
- Relatives of Intensive Care/High Dependency Unit patients
- Frequent attenders (three or more times a week)
- Relatives of long stay patients.
If all disabled spaces are full, disabled badge holders may park in any normal car park space free of charge.
DisabledGo Access Information