Regular updates posted regarding all upcoming courses and team contacts
Like us on Facebook!
4th October 2020
The School continue to monitor the situation of the current pandemic and are putting in place measures to support our employers, present learners and future applicants of interest during these extraordinary and unprecedented times.
We continue to welcome any general enquiries of interest to the school; the team are at hand to answer any of your questions as they are continuing to attend the premises and comply with guidance to maintain social distancing.
The School for Dental Care Professionals are recommencing face to face sessions in ‘small teaching bubbles’ along with the delivery via eLearning portals of Teams or Zoom.
Prior to attending your ‘small teaching bubble’ session.
If you have been contacted by your Tutor and informed that face to face teaching will resume for your group you will be required to complete a pre devised questionnaire in relation to Covid-19. Your Tutor will then give you further instructions.
Travelling from home
Please ensure you follow the Government guidance in relation to the important steps you can take to protect yourself and others from the spread of coronavirus when travelling to and from the school. If you are using your own transport the car park to the front of the dental hospital is now open, alternatively you can use the Cecil Street Car Park E free of charge.
The University of Manchester
The University of Manchester – Car Park E
We want to make sure our hospital and school is as safe as can be for our staff and learners. We have taken actions to limit the spread of Covid-19.
We ask all of our staff and learners to do their bit, so it is essential that you are aware of what you need to do to help limit the spread of Covid-19 when you attend the school.
Every time you come to the school you will be;
- Greeted at the rear entrance of the Dental Hospital by a member of the team
- Checked of having been free from Covid-19 symptoms, with your signature and consent to attend the school
- Provided with hand gel and a disposable face mask to cover your nose and mouth
- Requested to maintain two metres social distance from others
- Directed to the appropriate teaching area by the safe use of lifts and stairwells
- Seated appropriately in the teaching area with a direct seating plan to ensure we can track and trace each individual learner
- Located in a teaching environment that has been appropriately cleaned and has further sufficient cleaning materials for surface areas and personal use
When leaving the school please ensure that you;
- Continue to maintain two metres social distancing and depart either via the lift or stairwells safely
- Remove your face mask when leaving the rear entrance of the Dental Hospital, dispose of your face mask in the receptacle provided
- Gel your hands by using the gel dispenser provided
- Ensure your safety when travelling home or returning to your place of work
If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend the school but inform the team of your non-attendance.
As always, the team at the school send best wishes to you, your families and the dental team, stay safe and well, we look forward to continuing to work with you all.
Please view this website for the various pre and post registration courses we deliver at the school or visit our Facebook – The Central Manchester School for Dental Care Professionals.
Education & Development Manager
School for Dental Care Professionals
Telephone:0161 272 5670, email: email@example.com
We are continuously monitoring the Covid 19 situation and putting in place measures to support our employers, present learners and future applicants of interest during these extraordinary and unprecedented times.
The School for Dental Care Professionals has taken the Government advice and guidance to Covid 19 and at present the team at the school are not undertaking any direct face to face contact.
However, we continue to support all of our employers and learners that are currently on our various programmes that we deliver. This support, advice and guidance is maintained via a variety of different resources and communication remains effective, we hope that this is proving beneficial and helpful? All current employers and learners are receiving regular email updates. If you are not receiving these updates please contact the school so we can investigate further.
We also continue to welcome any general enquiries of interest to the school; the team are at hand to answer any of your questions as they are continuing to attend the premises and comply with guidance to maintain social distancing.
Please view our website for the various pre and post registration courses we deliver at the school.
As always, the team at the school send best wishes to you, your families and the dental team, stay safe and well, we hope to see you all soon.
Kareline Bull, Education & Development Manager & the Team.
Telephone: 0161 272 5670/5671, email: firstname.lastname@example.org