Martin Ashley, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, has published Your Healthy Mouth, a series of 5 e-books, aimed at the public, dental students and professionals. His aim is to give readers more understanding of their mouth and how they can look after their dental health
- Book 1 describes the mouth and dentition, discussed diet and links with systemic health and explained tooth decay and gum disease.
- Book 2 looks in detail at the various dental hygiene methods.
- Book 3 covers conditions such as sensitivity, mouth cancer, halitosis and tooth wear.
- Book 4 follows the dental lifeline, explaining the different needs for people of all ages.
- Book 5 explains the various dental treatments the University Dental Hospital of Manchester provides, discusses cosmetic dentistry, and gives advice about finding a good dentist. The series closes with an explanation of what it is like to be a dentist.
Visit www.smashwords.com and search for Your Healthy Mouth.