Members given a voice with their views/opinions being valued – your support and involvement is vital to our future success
Have you thought about becoming a public member of our NHS Foundation Trust? Anyone aged 11 years or over, who lives in England & Wales, can become a member and it’s completely free and easy to join.
As a Member of our NHS Foundation Trust, you decide how much you would like to be involved and have a very real opportunity, through your elected representatives (Governors), to have your say and shape our future so that services are developed that best meet your and your family’s needs.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Receiving exclusive membership invites, information and newsletters
- Electing membership representatives to our Council of Governors
- Being able to stand for election to our Council of Governors (if aged 16 years or over)
- Taking part in surveys and sharing your views with us about our ‘Future Plans’ – telling us what is important to you
- Attending member events, including our Young People’s Event and Annual Members’ Meeting
- Talking to Governors (membership representatives) and sharing your ideas and views about healthcare.
We are currently undertaking a public membership recruitment campaign across our various hospital sites and key community locations and would be delighted if you, your family, friends or colleagues would consider becoming a member. If attending any of our hospitals over the coming weeks, look out for a member of our membership recruitment team who will be happy to help you complete the application process.
Alternatively you can apply through our website – www.mft.nhs.uk – by clicking the ‘Become a Member of our Trust – Membership Form’ button or by contacting our Membership Office for a paper form firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 276 8661.
We have ambitious plans for our hospitals and your support and involvement is vital to our future success. If you value our services and believe in our future, then be part of it and become a member today.
Staff are automatically invited to become staff members with more information about Staff Membership being available here.