We aim to offer our patients efficient and rapid access to the treatment of their choice.
Saint Mary’s is a regional referral centre for gynaecological oncology, uro-gynaecology and reproductive medicine. The unit specialises in modern minimally invasive techniques for surgery, enabling a shorter stay in hospital and a quicker recovery to normal activities.
We offer a range of specialist gynaecology clinics in:
- Emergency Gynaecology
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Reproductive Medicine
- Whitworth Clinic
How can I access your services?
With the exception of our Emergency Gynaecology Service, all of our services require a referral letter from either your GP or from another hospital consultant.
First class from start to finish. Very impressed with the cleanliness, efficiency, speed and treatment by hospital staff for my procedure. All caring, professional staff and I was treated with dignity and respect and even a sense of humour. I was feeling so anxious but staff made me feel 100% happy in their care. I would recommend this hospital and its lovely staff.
- Dr Rosemary Howell - Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- Dr Richard Clayton - Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist
- Dr Rohna Kearney - Consultant Urogynaecologist
- Dr Karen Ward - Consultant Gynaecologist, Subspecialist in Urogynaecology
- Dr Fiona Reid - Consultant Urogynaecologist
- Dr Kingshuk Majumder - Consultant Gynaecologist
- Dr Gail Busby - Consultant Gynaecologist
- Dr Lamiya Mohiyiddeen - Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
- Dr Edmond Edi-Osagie - Consultant Gynaecologist
- Dr Kristina Naidoo - Consultant Gynaecologist
- Dr Mourad W Seif - Senior Lecturer/Consultant Gynaecologist
- Dr Ursula Winters - Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Dr Cheryl Fitzgerald - Consultant Gynaecologist
- Dr Cathrine Holland - Consultant Gynaecological Surgeon and Oncologist
- Dr Kenneth Ma - Consultant Gynaecologist
- Dr Raj Mathur - Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
- Dr Muhammad Ahsan Akhtar - Consultant Gynaecologist in Reproductive Medicine & Andrology, Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery