Click on the links below to see the latest MFT updates
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus you must STAY AT HOME
Do not go to a hospital, pharmacy or GP surgery if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
Use the 111 coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
More advice on self-isolation can be found here.
How to stop infection spreading
We advise everyone to follow national NHS advice to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with coronavirus.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get back home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean