The ophthalmic pathology department is happy to actively support researchers.
Cellular pathology research offers the following services:
- Processing, paraffin embedding and sectioning of fixed tissue
- Electron microscopy (subject to requirements)
- Frozen sectioning of fresh tissue samples
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) including single and dual staining
- Antibody optimisation for IHC
- Chromogenic in-situ hybridisation (CISH)
- Silver in-situ hybridisation (SISH)
- Standard H&E and special staining techniques
- Pathological review
Please contact the department if you wish to discuss a project.
(Last reviewed August 2021)