The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) Service Delivery Centre provides:
A range of targeted services within Manchester and Salford, often provided in partnership with other agencies (16-17 team, Child and Parent Service (CAPS), children with disabilities, emotional health in schools and Looked After Children Team)
Greater Manchester crisis care pathway for children and young people
A new crisis care pathway is being developed for children and young people across the 10 boroughs of Greater Manchester.
This is an exciting development that will make a real difference to children and young people who are experiencing a mental health-related crisis.
The pathway is being delivered by MFT, Pennine Care, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, and North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
- Dr Claire Browne - Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Paul Abeles - Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Sarah Gaskell - Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Head of Paediatric Psychosocial Services
- Dr Ruth Hurrell - Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Louise Robinson - MacMillan Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Stewart Rust - Consultant Paediatric Neuropsychologist