About our service
We can help with difficulties that your child may face about their health or treatment. We can help with associated emotional, behavioural or relationship problems. We aim to help children, young people and their family understand their problems and find ways of managing them.
The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) Service Delivery Centre provides:
A range of targeted services within Manchester and Salford, often provided in partnership with other agencies (16-17 team, Child and Parent Service (CAPS), children with disabilities, emotional health in schools and Looked After Children Team)
Greater Manchester crisis care pathway for children and young people
A new crisis care pathway is being developed for children and young people across the 10 boroughs of Greater Manchester.
This is an exciting development that will make a real difference to children and young people who are experiencing a mental health-related crisis.
The pathway is being delivered by MFT, Pennine Care, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, and North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
- Dr Claire Browne - Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Paul Abeles - Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Sarah Gaskell - Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Head of Paediatric Psychosocial Services
- Dr Ruth Hurrell - Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Louise Robinson - MacMillan Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Stewart Rust - Consultant Paediatric Neuropsychologist