Find the career that's right for you at one of our hosted Recruitment Open Days.
Come along and find out more about the rewarding and varied opportunities available across MFT. Our events are the best way to find a role at MFT, giving you the opportunity to meet representatives from our Hospitals, Managed Clinical Services & wider Teams to ask them any burning questions you might have.
There’s no need to book a place, just turn up on the day and find out how we can shape your career whilst you provide outstanding care to all our patients and communities.
Autumn Nursing & Midwifery Open Days
Our next Open Days are just around the corner and give you the best chance to find an exciting career at MFT, see the dates below:
- Education and Research Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, 10:00am – 2:00pm, 30th September.
- Post Graduate Centre, Oxford Road Campus, 10:00am – 2:00pm, 7th October.
- Post Graduate Centre, North Manchester General Hospital, 10:00am – 2:00pm, 21st October.
These Recruitment Open Days are targeted specifically for:
- Third year Nursing & Midwifery Students
- Band 5 Registered/Pre-registered Nurses & Midwives
As the UK’s largest NHS Trust, with a leading integrated health, teaching, research and innovation campus in the thriving city of Manchester, we offer a unique range of services to our diverse communities across the North West and beyond.
MFT offer the opportunity to work across a range of specialties and job roles, which means that you can spend your entire career here. Come along and speak to our expert teams about the area you’re interested in.
Hospital and Service led Open Days
Our Services and Hospitals often hold their own Open Days. They’re the perfect way to meet our teams in the area of work you’re interested in.
- Children’s Outpatients Department, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, 10:00am – 3:00pm, 25th Novemeber. Band 2 & Band 5 positions available.