Please note that available tests are aligned with the national genomics test directory for Cancer and for Rare and Inherited disease.
Cancer – Solid Tumour
Please refer to the Referral Form page of the Solid Tumour section of the website for the test request form for each tumour type.
Cancer – Haematology Oncology
To request Haematology Oncology tests, please refer to this section of the website.
To request Rare Disease tests, please complete the NW GLH Rare Disease test request form and also a specific test proforma, if applicable. Please note that many test types that previously required dedicated request forms (eg array testing) have been consolidated into a single generic form (below).
- NW GLH Genomic Testing Request Form – Rare Disease
- NW GLH Whole Genome Sequencing Test Request Form
- Request for Prenatal Diagnosis of Haemoglobinopathies
- Request for Genetic Testing for Haemoglobinopathies
- Guidelines for Haemoglobinopathy Genetic Testing
- Deafness Testing Proforma (Required for R67 Non-Syndromic Hearing Loss)
- Neurology Reference Document: Test Directory Indications
- NW GLH Form to accompany samples for Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Tests
- Standard GLH genomic test consent form
- GP Form: Cystic Fibrosis carrier test request
- Other forms including Willink Metabolic unit