The joint obstetric/HIV clinic is a multidisciplinary team that provides care for pregnant women living with HIV, and their babies.
The HIV Antenatal clinic is run by the MDT and is held in the Antenatal Department, Ground Floor, Saint Mary’s Hospital, Oxford Road Campus, on the first Thursday of every month.
How do I access the service?
You can be referred by your GP or you can self-refer to either The Hathersage Centre on (0161) 276 5221 or direct to the Specialist Midwife at Saint Mary’s, Oxford Road Campus, Antenatal Department on (0161) 276 6081.
- Dr Koon Loong Chan – Consultant Obstetrician and Subspecialist in Fetal and Maternal Medicine
- Dr Kim MacLeod – Consultant Obstetrician
- Professor Margaret Kingston – Consultant Physician Genitourinary Medicine
- Dr Orla McQuillan – Consultant Physician Genitourinary Medicine
- Dr Gareth Penman – Consultant Neonatologist
Specialist Midwife in Screening & HIV: Alex Thomas-Leech
HIV Specialist Nursing team at the Hathersage Centre, Manchester Royal Infirmary