Changes to the MFT Board of Directors & Council of Governors meetings during the COVID-19 National Emergency
In response to the COVID-19 National Emergency and the UK Governments’ social distancing requirements currently in place, meetings of the Trust’s Board of Directors and Council of Governors will not be held in public between now and the end of July 2020. All meetings with Non-Executive Directors and Governors are being conducted remotely through electronic communication for the time being.
This interim arrangement currently applies to meetings on the following dates (albeit these dates are regularly reviewed in light of any updates to national guidance and directives):
• MFT Board of Directors – 11th May 2020
• MFT Council of Governors – 15th May 2020
• MFT Board of Directors – 13th July 2020
• MFT Council of Governors – 20th July 2020
The Board of Directors & Council of Governors agendas for the next three months will include the following priority agenda topics:
• The Trust’s Response to the COVID-19 National Emergency
• The Trust’s post COVID-19 Recovery Programme
• Quality & Safety
• Workforce (inc. Staff Health & Wellbeing)
We will post updated information about the remaining 2020 meetings in July.
In the meantime, our staff are working incredibly hard in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we thank you for your continued support at this unprecedented time