MFT Board of Directors & Council of Governors meetings during the ongoing COVID-19 National Emergency
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 National Emergency and the UK Government’s social distancing requirements currently in place, meetings of the Trust’s Board of Directors and Council of Governors will not be held in public for the foreseeable future. All meetings with Group Non-Executive Directors and Governors are being conducted remotely through electronic communication for the time being.
This interim arrangement currently applies to meetings on the following dates (albeit these dates are regularly reviewed in light of any updates to national and local GM guidance and directives):
- MFT Board of Directors – 11th January 2021
- MFT Council of Governors – 10th February 2021
- MFT Board of Directors – 8th March 2021
The Board of Directors & Council of Governors agendas will continue to focus on the following priority agenda topics:
- The Trust’s ongoing response to the COVID-19 National Emergency
- The Trust’s post COVID-19 Recovery Programme
- Quality & Safety
- Workforce (inc. Staff Health & Wellbeing)
In the meantime, our staff are continuing to work incredibly hard in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and we thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
See upcoming meetings
Previous Posts this year
January 2021 Meeting
Monday 11 January, 2021 - 1:00pm