What is MyMFT?
- View upcoming and past medical appointments
- View your health information including medication, allergies and more
- View test results
- Access resources for trusted health information
Do I have to use MyMFT?
What do I need to use MyMFT?
Is MyMFT secure?
You can ensure that your account stays secure even if someone else has your username or password by turning on two-step verification. When this feature is turned on, you must enter a code that is sent to you by email or text message to log in to MyMFT, in addition to using your username and password. For more information, check out our helpful video on two-step verification.
Will MyMFT be available in different languages?
To ensure medical accuracy, any health information released to the portal, such as medication names, lab tests, allergies, discharge instructions etc. will only be available in English.
Further translation will continue to be handled through the Trust’s interpretation services.
What is Hive, and what does it have to do with MyMFT?
Where patients will use MyMFT, staff members will access an equivalent EPR system called ‘Hive’. Think of them as two sides of the same coin!
Does MyMFT integrate with the existing NHS app?
I’m a patient and a staff member at MFT. How will the portal benefit me in my professional role?
Signing up for MyMFT
How do I sign up?
- Staff might sign you up directly while you’re at the front desk or during your consultation.
- You might receive a MyMFT activation code on your After Visit Summary.
- You might receive a text message or email with an activation code when you come in for a visit.
- You can use self-sign up online to create a MyMFT account by matching your information against what is on file in your medical record.
Can you send me a new activation code if I have lost it, let it expire, or did not receive it?
My activation code does not work. What should I do?
Your MFT health data
When can I see my test results in MyMFT?
Where can I update my personal information?
How do I change my legal name in MyMFT?
What should I do if some of my information in MyMFT is incorrect?
MyMFT for my family
Can I view a family member's medical record in MyMFT?
You might also want to grant a relative or caregiver access to your MFT health data when you need assistance managing your appointments and other medical needs. To give someone access to your MFT medical data, select ‘grant access via a proxy invite’ through the Friends and Family Access page in MyMFT.